EDP 322Alternative Names: EDP-322
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antibacterials; Macrolides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Bacterial-infections(In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Methicillin-resistant-Staphylococcus-aureus-infections(In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 15 Sep 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in USA (PO)