Research programme: dimebolin analogues - ChemDiv
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ChemDiv
- Class Antidementias; Indoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinesterase inhibitors; G protein-coupled receptor modulators; NMDA receptor antagonists; Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA
- 04 Sep 2008 Preclinical trials in Cognition disorders in USA (unspecified route)