KPE 06001Alternative Names: KPE06001
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kemin Pharma
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arthritis; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Asthma in Belgium
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Arthritis in Belgium
- 15 Feb 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Arthritis in Belgium (unspecified route)