AP 1030Alternative Names: AP1030
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Action Pharma
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Guanidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin type 1 receptor modulators; Melanocortin type 4 receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in France (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus(In volunteers) in Denmark (PO)
- 10 Mar 2010 Safety and pharmacodynamics data from a phase Ib proof-of-concept trial in obese volunteers released by Action Pharma