Research programme: diagnostic and imaging agents - GE Healthcare/NCI
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GE Healthcare; National Cancer Institute (USA)
- Class Imaging agents
- Mechanism of Action Diagnostic imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders(Diagnosis) in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer(Diagnosis) in USA
- 23 Sep 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)