ASP 2905Alternative Names: ASP2905
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Antidementias; Antipsychotics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in Japan (PO)
- 29 Aug 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Japan (PO)