Research programme: immunomodulatory therapeutics - Forward PharmaAlternative Names: FP 219; FP 237; FP 289
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Forward Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in Denmark
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Denmark
- 01 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Denmark (unspecified route)