PF 3635659Alternative Names: PF-03635659; PF-3635659
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 05 Oct 2010 Phase II development is ongoing
- 31 Jan 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Germany (PO)
- 30 Sep 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Belgium (unspecified route)