PF 2413873Alternative Names: PF 0243873; PF-02413873; PF-2413873
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Pyrazoles
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Endometriosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Endometriosis in Belgium (PO)
- 27 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Endometriosis in USA (PO)
- 28 Nov 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Endometriosis in USA (PO)