Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin E EP4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in Japan (Topical)
- 31 Jan 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in Japan (unspecified route) before January 2017
- 06 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Japan (Topical)