Research programme: somatropin sustained-release - Critical PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CP 016; hGH Depot -Critical Pharmaceuticals; SR somatropin - Critical Pharmaceuticals; sustained-release somatropin - Critical Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Critical Pharmaceuticals
- Class Growth hormones
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Somatotropin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 2013 Preclinical development for Somatotropin deficiency is ongoing in the United Kingdom
- 06 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Somatotropin deficiency in United Kingdom (SC)