SIG 1311Alternative Names: SIG-1311
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Signum Biosciences
- Developer Signum Dermalogix
- Class Small molecules; Terpenes
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators; Signal transduction pathway modulators; Toll-like receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2016 Discontinued for Atopic dermatitis in USA (Topical)
- 24 Sep 2010 Signum Biosciences receives two SBIR grants from the NIAMS for the development of GPCR modulating agents in Skin disorders.
- 13 Jul 2010 Early research in Atopic dermatitis in USA (Topical)