Research programme: risperidone sustained-release - Critical PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CP 018
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Originator Critical Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipsychotics; Isoxazoles; Piperidines; Pyrimidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 2013 Risperidone sustained release at the formulation development stage in United Kingdom
- 08 Oct 2008 Early research in Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (Parenteral)