Research programme: tau targeting therapeutics and diagnostics - TauRx PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: G3
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator TauRx Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Tau protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2016 Early research in Alzheimer's disease (Diagnosis) in Singapore (PO)
- 02 Feb 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing for Alzheimer's disease in Singapore (TauRx pipeline, February 2016)
- 14 Oct 2008 TauRx is seeking commercialisation, licensing and/or partnering opportunities for its research programme (http://www.taurx.com)