Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action DKK1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bone disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Bone-disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated