Research programme: respiratory disease therapeutics - Neurim PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Neu-105; Neu-164
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Neurim Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in Israel (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in Israel (PO)
- 28 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Israel (PO)