Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Advanced Viral ResearchAlternative Names: AVR147; AVR168
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Viral Research
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Microtubule protein inhibitors; Proteasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 30 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)