PHX 1766Alternative Names: PHX1766
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Phenomix Corporation
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hepatitis C virus NS3 protein inhibitors; Hepatitis C virus NS4 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hepatitis-C in Netherlands (PO)
- 03 Nov 2009 Efficacy and adverse events data from a phase I trial in Hepatitis C presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD-2009)
- 29 Oct 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Hepatitis C in Netherlands (PO)