Research programme: superoxide dismutase mimetics - InotekAlternative Names: INO-6001; INO-6002
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Superoxide dismutase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-retinopathy in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in USA
- 18 Jan 2011 Preclinical trials in Diabetic retinopathy in USA (unspecified route)