Research programme: mTOR inhibitors - OSI PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: OXA-01
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Class Pyrazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action MTOR protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 09 Jun 2010 OSI Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Astellas Pharma
- 24 Oct 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 20th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (EORTC-NCI-AACR-2008)