AZD 8075Alternative Names: AZD8075
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Asthma in Sweden (PO)
- 29 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 Jul 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in United Kingdom (PO)