Research programme: sordarin antifungals - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: AS1710313; FR 290581
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Indenes
- Mechanism of Action Peptide elongation factor 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Mycoses in Japan (PO)
- 28 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Mycoses in Japan (PO)