Research programme: recombinant human MASP-2 - Helion Biotech
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Helion Biotech
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action MASP2 protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Infections in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 12 Nov 2008 Preclinical trials in Infections in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 12 Nov 2008 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.helionbiotech.com)