Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - Knopp
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Knopp Neurosciences
- Mechanism of Action Free radical inhibitors; Mitochondrial permeability transition pore inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in USA
- 18 Nov 2008 Early research in Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route)