Research programme: mucopolysaccharidosis IVA therapy - Vivendy TherapeuticsAlternative Names: GALNS - Vivendy Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Saint Louis University
- Developer Vivendy Therapeutics
- Class Chondroitinsulfatases
- Mechanism of Action GALNS protein replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mucopolysaccharidosis IV
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Mucopolysaccharidosis-IV in Switzerland (Parenteral)