Research programme: PDGFR antagonists - Array BiopharmaAlternative Names: ARRY-768
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Array BioPharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Platelet-derived growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Fibrosis in USA (PO)
- 12 Aug 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (PO)
- 24 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Fibrosis in USA (PO)