Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 2012 BI 831266 is still in phase I trials for Solid tumours
- 19 Aug 2010 Boehringer Ingelheim completes enrolment in its phase I trial [NCT00756223] for Solid tumours in Austria
- 26 Nov 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in Austria (Parenteral)