AZD 5985Alternative Names: AZD5985
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Asthma in Germany (PO)
- 29 Jul 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Germany (PO)
- 24 Nov 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Germany (PO)