Research programme: autism and obesity therapeutics - Berand Neuropharmacology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Berand Neuropharmacology
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autistic disorder; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in Ireland
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autistic-disorder in Ireland
- 19 Nov 2008 Preclinical trials in Obesity in Ireland (unspecified route)