Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - Aurogen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aurogen
- Class Growth factors; Intercellular signalling peptides and proteins
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor I stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetic-neuropathies in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA (Parenteral)
- 19 Nov 2008 Early research in Diabetic neuropathies in USA (Parenteral)