Research programme: RNAi therapeutics - Alnylam/University of California San FranciscoAlternative Names: GNAQ - Alnylam
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Alnylam Pharmaceuticals; University of California at San Francisco
- Class Small interfering RNA
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (Parenteral)
- 15 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (Parenteral)