Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapies - Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Developer Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action LRRK2 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2011 No development reported for Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer
- 19 Nov 2008 Early research in Parkinson's disease in USA (unspecified route)