Research programme: meningococcus vaccine - Novartis
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator National Research Council Canada; University of Oxford
- Developer Novartis Vaccines
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Lipopolysaccharide modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Meningococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Meningococcal infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 18 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Meningococcal infections in USA (Parenteral)