JNJ 39220675Alternative Names: JNJ-39220675
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Janssen Research & Development
- Class Antiallergics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2008 Phase-II clinical trials in Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Canada (PO)