Research programme: autoimmune and inflammatory therapeutics - VLST/Novo Nordisk
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk; VLST Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2014 Discontinued for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 2014 Discontinued for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Dec 2008 Early research in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)