Research programme: CRTH2 receptor antagonists - Amira
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Amira Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin D2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergy in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 07 Sep 2011 Amira Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb