LCP 3301Alternative Names: LCP-3301
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator LifeCycle Pharma
- Developer Veloxis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 09 Apr 2010 LCP 3301 is still in phase I trials for Transplant rejection (prevention) in Denmark