AGN 209323Alternative Names: AGN-0001; AGN-001; AGN-209323; EHT-0001; EHT-001; EHT/AGN-0001
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Originator Allergan; ExonHit Therapeutics
- Developer Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain