Research programme: neurodegenerative disorders therapeutics - PharmaNeuroBoostAlternative Names: PNB 03; PNB 04
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator PharmaNeuroBoost
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in Belgium
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in Belgium
- 09 Jan 2009 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Belgium (unspecified route)