t2c 003Alternative Names: t2c003; t2c003-NP
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator t2cure
- Developer Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitatsklinikum
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2006 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Diabetic neuropathies in Germany (Intra-arterial)