Research programme: opioid mu receptor antagonists - Cubist PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ADL 5510
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Originator Adolor Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Dyskinesias
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Dyskinesia in USA (PO)
- 12 Dec 2011 Adolor Corporation has been acquired and merged into Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Nov 2010 Adolor Corporation receives grant from the Michael J. Fox Foundation for opioid mu receptor antagonist development in Levodopa-induced dyskinesia