ARRY 300Alternative Names: ARRY-300
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Array BioPharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Inflammation(In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cancer(In volunteers) in USA (PO)
- 21 Apr 2010 Array BioPharma enters into worldwide agreement with Novartis for the development of MEK inhibitors, including ARRY 300