Research programme: apolipoprotein B100 inhibitors - RocheAlternative Names: SPC 3833; SPC 4068
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Santaris Pharma
- Developer Roche
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Antisense RNA inhibitors; Apolipoprotein B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypercholesterolaemia in Denmark (Parenteral)