Peginterferon alfa-2a - Dong-AAlternative Names: DA-3021
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Dong-A Pharmaceutical
- Class Antivirals; Interferons; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Interferon alfa 2a stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Dec 2010 No development reported - Phase-I for Hepatitis B in South Korea (SC)
- 15 Dec 2010 No development reported - Phase-I for Hepatitis C in South Korea (SC)