Research programme: PARP1 inhibitors - Angion BiomedicaAlternative Names: ANG-2684; ANG-3038
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Angion Biomedica
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pancreatitis; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Stroke in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pancreatitis in USA
- 10 May 2011 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (unspecified route)