Research programme: macrolide anti-inflammatory agents - Biotica Technology/GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: nPT-ery
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biotica Technology
- Developer Biotica Technology; GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Macrolides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2011 Candidate optimisation development is ongoing the United Kingdom
- 12 Jan 2009 Early research in Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)