LY 2525623Alternative Names: Anti-IL-23 antibody - Eli Lilly; Anti-IL-23 MAb - Eli Lilly; LY2525623
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator inhibitors; Interleukin 23 inhibitors; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Plaque psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study in Autoimmune arthritis presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 45th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals (ACR/ARHP-2010)
- 01 Mar 2010 Suspended - Phase-II for Plaque psoriasis in Canada (IV)
- 01 Mar 2010 Suspended - Phase-II for Plaque psoriasis in USA (IV)