Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Daiichi SankyoAlternative Names: D11-5908
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Very late antigen receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Acute-myeloid-leukaemia in USA (PO)
- 21 Jan 2009 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (PO)