Research programme: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis gene therapy - ALS Therapy Development Institute/Asklepios Biopharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator ALS Therapy Development Institute; Asklepios BioPharmaceutical
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2013 No development reported for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 20 Jan 2009 Early research in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (Parenteral)