Research programme: thrombopoietin mimetics - STATegicsAlternative Names: STS-T4
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator STATegics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Thrombopoietin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US
- 23 Nov 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US
- 09 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Thrombocytopenia in USA (PO)